The very first step to creating an online magazine is to have a website which you control. If you already have one which you are happy with that’s great you can skip this step!
The simplest way to build a website is using WordPress. It’s what I use, it’s what The New York Times use! I have created a simple step by step guide with 9 tutorial videos showing exactly how to set up a website. By following these steps you can have your own website built within the next 70 minutes.
Here’s what you get:
- 9 instructional videos showing the exact steps to take (Total length of all 9 videos: only 1 hour 7 minutes!)
- All terminology explained simply: hosting, domain names, posts and pages
- How to choose awesome free designs for your website
- Have full control of your website – no more expensive web update charges.
- Know how to make changes instantly without having to wait for a ‘web expert’. Full control is so important for magazine websites!
- Result: A great looking website you own and control and ready for your magazine within a couple of hours!
Get this FULL course for
Only $47 !